Toro 42" TimeCutter® MX4250 (74760)
Call for Price
Featuring Smart Speed® Control System
The TimeCutter MX4250 zero turn lawn mower is powered by a 24.5 hp Toro Commercial V-Twin 708cc engine w/Self-Cleaning Air Filter Housing. It features a 42", 10 ga. steel fabricated cutting deck with bull-nose bumber and convenient washout port. Mow in the ultimate of comfort sitting on an 18" thickly padded premium seat. Make sure to check out all the great features.
- Powerful 24.5 hp* (18.26 kw) Toro Commercial V-Twin 708cc engine w/Self-Cleaning Air Filter Housing
- 42" wide, fabricated, 10-gauge steel, cutting deck with bull-nose bumper to handle tough conditions
- Smart Speed® Control System gives you greater control of speed and maneuverability for cutting grass and pulling attachments
- 18" Thickly Padded Premium seat with armrests for maximum comfort
- Toro Commercial V-Twin Engine: Toro® Commercial V-Twin engines were specifically created to deliver optimal performance in our mowers by matching the torque curve of the engines to the needs of the Toro decks they power. Intelligent design and tight tolerances help the governor respond faster with more power when you need it, so you're ready to handle your toughest outdoor tasks.
- Heavy Duty Rear Engine Guard: This heavy duty steel guard protects the engine from branches and debris as you nimbly maneuver around your lawn.
- 3-Gallon (11.4 Liter) Fuel Capacity: All TimeCutter riding mowers feature a large 3-gallon (11.4 Liter) fuel tank for more mowing with fewer fill-ups. Knowing when to fill up is simple thanks to the translucent tank, which also helps to prevent overfilling.
- Fabricated Deck: Welded together from plates of 10-gauge steel and a bull-nose bumper leading the way, this deck can handle tough conditions. The lower the guage the thicker the steel.
- Washout Ports: Deck washout ports create a pressure washer under your deck providing quick cleaning, maintaining optimum airflow for optimum cutting performance.
- Height-of-Cut Assist: Foot-assist height of cut makes it easier for you to raise and lower the fabricated deck.
- Hitch Kit Standard: Hitch kit comes standard on all TimeCutter models. It's easy to increase the versatility of your zero turn mower by attaching a dump cart, de-thatcher, fertilizer spreader or other Brinly-Hardy attachments. (Attachments sold separately.)
- Anti-Vibration Floor Mat: Reduces vibration and dampens deck noise during mowing.
- Save on Average 45% of your MowingTime: The Toro TimeCutter cuts your mowing time almost in half*, which means less work for you and your mower. You'll not only have more time to enjoy, you'll extend the working life of your mower. *Time savings by yard size are from 2008 - 2012 survey results for Toro residential zero-turn mowers, as reported by owners.
- Smart Speed® Control - Trim, Tow, Mow: Toro's Smart Speed® control system lets you choose from three ground speed ranges for optimal performance. Use low TRIM range to trim closer for maximum time savings, choose medium TOW range for towing attachments, or select high MOW range to mow large open areas and finish quickly.
- Automatic Parking Brake: Automatically engaged when the control arms are moved outward. Simplifies operation by eliminating a separate parking brake.
- 18" Thickly Padded Premium Seat: Premium, thickly padded 18" extra-tall seat provides ample back support for a smooth, comfortable ride.
- Hour Meter: Hour meter helps you maintain your machine at the proper service intervals for maximum product life.
- 3-Year Limited Warranty - No Hour Limitations: Product is warranted against defects in materials and workmanship for three years without an hour limitation. See owner's manual for complete warranty details.
- Engine: 24,5 hp* (18.26 kw) Toro Commercial V-Twin 708cc engine w/Self-Cleaning Air Filter Housing
- Fuel Capacity: 3 gallons /11.4 L
- Cutting Width: 42" / 107 cm - 10 ga. 2 blades
- Armrests: Standard
- Blade Tip Speed: 17,810 ft/min
- Cup Holder: Standard
- Displacement: 708cc
- Engine Horsepower: 24.5 hp / 18.26 kw
- Foot Operated Height of Cut: Standard
- Ground Speed: Mow(F/R) 7 mph/3 mph, Tow(F/R) 5.5 mph/2.4 mph, Trim (F/R) 4 mph/1.7 mph
- Height: 42" / 107 cm
- Height of Cut: 1.5" / 3.8 cm - 4.5" / 11.4 cm
- Hour Meter: Standard
- Length: 71.8" / 182.37 cm
- Seat: 18" / 45.7 cm Thickly Padded Premium
- Tires: 11" x 4" (27.9 cm x 10.2 cm) Front, 18" x 7.5" (45.7 cm x 19.1 cm) Rear
- Tool Box: Standard
- Transmission: ZT-2200 Hydros
- Warranty: 3-Year Unlimited Hours**
- Width: 45.6" / 115.82 cm - Storage Dimensions (W x L x H) 45.6" x 71.8" x 42" (15.8 cm x 182.3 cm x 107 cm)
- Brinly-Hardy Attachments: Standard hitch pulls a variety of premium Brinly-Hardy attachments, such as a cart, lawn sweeper, dethatcher, aerator and sprayer. See your local Toro dealer for details.
- Brinly-Hardy Direct Mount Attachments: Mount these premium Brinly-Hardy spreader and sprayer attachments directly to your TimeCutter for easy use. See your local Toro dealer for details. (Mount Kit part #131-3966 required.)
- Cargo Carrier: The cargo carrier is perfect for homeowners that need hauling capabilities for mulch, soil, garden tools and other items for working the yard. No "jack knifing" and it's easy to store. Model 79040 - Cargo Carrier. You'll also need weight kit - model 131-7658 and mounting kit - model 131-3966.
- Twin Bagger: Pick up lawn clippings, leaves, and debris quickly with our Twin Bagger. Our twin baggers have a 6.5 bushel (8 cubic feet) capacity.
- 42" (106.7cm) Recycler® Mulch Kit: Add the Toro Recycler mulching kit and create your own natural fertilizer. This patented system cuts grass clippings 6-8 times turning them into a fine nutrient-rich mulch to feed your lawn all season. The secret lies in the unique 'kickers' and baffles that direct clippings back into the blades to be re-cut before being released into your lawn.
- Sunshade: Keep cool and dry while you mow. The Toro sunshade increases operator comfort by shielding you from the elements. (Model Number - 79011)
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 24.5 hp (18.26 kw) Toro Commercial V-Twin engine w/Self-Cleaning Air Filter Housing
- ZT-2200 Hydros
- Wheel Size
- Front: 11 in. x 4 in. (27.9 cm x 10.2 cm); Rear: 18 in. x 7.5 in. (45.7 cm x 19.1 cm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal. (11.4 L)
- Deck Size
- 42 in. (107 cm)