2019 Simplicity Heavy-Duty Two-Stage 1728 (1696921)
Call for Price
Clearing snow has never been easier than with the exclusive features found in our Signature dual-stage snow blowers. These snow blowers give you more options than ever to tackle snow clearing jobs in a larger area. A reliable Briggs & Stratton® engine specifically designed for harsh weather gives you the power to get the job done.
- Electric Chute And Control Pod: Easily adjusts the chute rotation and deflector angle to provide pin-point accuracy with a simple push of a button.
- Velocity™ Throwing System: Quickly clears heavy snow and throws it 40% farther¹, making snow removal easier and faster. ¹Time, capacity and snow throwing ability can be greatly affected by conditions (model 2132 compared to model H1730E and model P2132 compared to P2132E).
- Dual LED Headlights With Courtesy Path Lighting: Provides increased visibility by illuminating the path being cleared.
- Heavy-Duty & Durable: Commercial-grade cast-iron auger gear case provides long-lasting durability, and the serrated steel auger cuts through the toughest snow to deliver top performance in harsh conditions.
- Powerful Snow Engines: Briggs & Stratton® Engines are guaranteed to start on the coldest days down to -20° F.* These engines will deliver the power you need to move thick, heavy snow. Whether tackling a light dusting of snow or winter's worst storm, engines matter. *Conditions will apply. See the operator manual or visit briggsandstratton.com for complete details
- Heated Hand Grips: Heated hand grips keep your hands warmer on cold winter days.
- Model: 1696921
- Clearing Width (in): 28
- Intake Height (in): 23
- Auger Gear Case Material: Heavy-Duty Cast-Iron
- Number of Impeller Blades: 3
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Torque (ft-lbs, gross)*: 16.50.00
- Fuel Tank Capacity (qts): 3.2.0
- Chute Material: Steel
- Chute Deflector: Electric
- Dual-Trigger Steering: Yes
- Ground Speed-REV (mph): 2
- Panel Type: Steel
- Heated Hand Grips: Standard
- Storage Cover: Optional
- Drift Cutters: Standard
- Tire Chains: Optional
- Commercial Warranty (Product) ***: 90 Days
- Marketing Model: 1728
- Throwing Distance (ft)**: 60
- Auger Type: Serrated Steel
- Auger Diameter (in): 14
- Skid Shoes: Polymer Reversible
- Engine Model: 1650 Professional Series™
- Engine Displacement: 420
- Starter: Electric with Recoil Back-up
- Chute Rotation: 200° Electric
- Drive Type: Friction Disc Drive
- Ground Speed-FWD (mph): 6
- Tire Size/Thread (in): 16 x 6.5
- Free Hand™ Control: Standard
- Headlight: Dual LED
- Clear Out Tool: Standard
- Snow Cab: Optional
- Consumer Warranty (Product) ***: 3 Year
- Engine Type
- 1650 Professional Series™
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Displacement
- 420 cc
- 28 in.
- Electric with Recoil Back-up
- Max Discharge
- 60 ft.
- Drive Type
- Friction Disc Drive
- Wheel Size
- 16 x 6.5 in.