2018 Simplicity Signature Pro Professional-Duty P2132E (1696527)
There's no job too large for these snow blowers. Simplicity® Signature Pro dual-stage snow blowers have all the features a professional would demand and then some. They feature Briggs & Stratton Professional Series™ Overhead Valve Engines designed to perform on cold winter days and clearing widths up to 38 inches. A serrated steel auger bites into the toughest, hardest packed snow and feeds it into the impeller for blizzard-tackling performance.
- Model: 1696527
- Marketing Model: P2132E
- Clearing Width: 32 in.
- Throwing Distance: 45 w/Power Boost™ ft.
- Intake Height: 19.75 in.
- Auger Type: Serrated Steel
- Auger Gear Case Material: Heavy-Duty Cast-Iron
- Auger Diameter: 14 in.
- Number of Impeller Blades: 4
- Engine Brand: Briggs & Stratton
- Skid Shoes: Deluxe Steel Reversible
- Torque: 21 ft.-lb., gross
- Engine Displacement: 420
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 5.9 qt.
- Starter: Electric with Recoil Back-up
- Chute Material: Steel
- Chute Rotation: 200 deg. Electric
- Chute Deflector: Electric
- Drive Type: Commercial-Grade Friction Disc Drive
- Dual-Trigger Steering: Yes
- EasyTurn™: Standard
- Ground Speed-FWD: 5 mph
- Ground Speed-REV: 2 mph
- Panel Type: Commercial-Grade Steel
- Tire Size/Thread: 16 x 6.5 in.
- Free Hand™ Control: Standard
- Heated Hand Grips: Standard
- Headlight: Single Halogen
- Clear Out Tool: Standard
- Consumer Warranty (Product) ***: 3-Year
- Turning Made Easy Easy Turn™ helps you navigate even the toughest turns with little effort. Simply pulling the trigger on the handle stops the power to one of the drive wheels for easy maneuvering and 180-degree turning.
- Free Hand Control™ Control enables the operator to continue operating the snow blower with one hand while freeing the other hand to rotate the chute, adjust the chute deflector or change speeds.
- Friction Disc Drive Commercial grade friction disc-drive offers seven speeds (5 forward/2 reverse) and the exclusive Easy Turn™ ensures solid drive power and maneuverability.
- Powerful Snow Engines Briggs & Stratton® Snow Series Engines are specifically designed for winter weather and are guaranteed to start on the coldest days down to -20°F.*
- Heavy-Duty Performance The rugged commercial-grade handles and control make this unit very durable and easy-to-use. A heavy-guage steel serrated auger cuts through hard-packed snow delivering a top performance in harsh conditions.
- Power Boost™ A Simplicity exclusive system that automatically adjusts the power to the auger and impeller as it senses the depth and density of the snow. This enables the operator to maintain optimum performance in the heaviest snow. Watch the Simplicity Power Boost™ in action!
- Electric Chute & Deflector Dash-mounted controls give the operator the ability to rotate the chute 200 degrees from left-to-right as well as adjust the deflector up and down with the simple push of a button.
- Heated Hand Grips Heated hand grips keep your hands warmer on cold winter days.
- Engine Manufacturer
- Briggs & Stratton
- Engine Displacement
- 32 in.
- Drive Type
- Commercial-Grade Friction Disc Drive
- Wheel Size
- 16 x 6.5 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 5.9 qt.