2014 Exmark VTS730EKC524 - S-Series 52" Deck, Kohler ECV730EFI
VANTAGE 52 EFI OCD 8 1
Includes Exmark Operator Controlled Discharge
Vantage® S-Series: For professionals who want stand-on maneuverability and traction. And Exmark quality.
Not surprisingly, the difference between our stand-on mowers and the competition’s starts with the operator platform. The Vantage S-Series mowers feature a large, rubber platform with self-compensating suspension that allows the operator to easily and comfortably shift his weight on hills for maximum control and maneuverability. Our patented thigh pads also comfortably conform to the operator’s legs, without interfering when the platform is folded up for storage, trailering or converting the Vantage to a walk-behind.
- Patented Mechanical control system: With its solid rods, there are no cables to stretch, and no annoying loss of ground speed.
- Zero-maintenance spindles: Made from rugged, cast aluminum with sealed bearings, our spindles are designed to withstand the effects of moisture and impacts, no annual greasing required.
- Trailer-friendly: Its compact size and foldable operator platform take up less space. Vantage models also feature integrated tie-down points for secure trailering.
- Engine: Kohler®
- Model: ECV730
- Displacement: 747
- Air Filter: Standard Engine Manufacturer's air filter
- Drive System: Two Hydro Gear 10 cc pumps powering two Parker 12 cubic inch motors.
- Speed: Infinitely variable speed selection 0–8.0 mph (12.9 kmph) forward, 0–4.0 mph (6.4 kmph) reverse
- PTO Engagement: Warner 200 ft-lb clutch
- Fuel Capacity: 8-gallon (30.3-L), single fuel tank with single fill location.
- Drive Wheel Release: Allows unit movement without engine running.
- Safety Package: Operator Presence Controls (OPC) with safety interlock system indicators
- Casters: .38" thick double-yoke, smooth tread caster wheel assembly with pre-installed bearing cups.
- Cup Holder: Optional
- CARB Compliant: No
- Deck Construction: 10-gauge top that is formed and continuously seam welded, 7-gauge side skirt and 7-gauge formed and welded spindle mounting locations for improved strength and reduced weight.
- Deck Style: Full-floating UltraCut Series 4. Side discharge standard, with molded discharge chute and option to bag or mulch.
- Width: 52" (132.08 cm)
- Deck Lift: Standard; mechanical lift-assist springs.
- Cutting Heights: 1.0" (2.54 cm) to 5.0" (12.7 cm) in 0.25" (0.64 cm) increments adjustable from the operator position.
- Blades: 3 Blades at 18" Length
- Blade-Tip Speed: Approximately 18,500 fpm.
- Tractor Frame: Welded, heavy-duty 1.5" x 3" tubular steel.
- Steering Control: Twin levers with no-tools adjustable front reference bar to modify forward ground speed.
- Front Caster Tires: 11 x 4.0-5, smooth-tread, semipneumatic tires.
- Drive Tires: 20 x 10.50-8 Kenda Tires
- Parking Brake: Lever-actuated bar brake.
- Blade Spindles: No maintenance, sealed and nongreasable spindles; 7.75" diameter cutter housing with 1.75" diameter splined blade driver 1.0"-diameter spindle shaft.
- Electrical: 12-volt battery with 15-amp alternator.
- Curb Weight: 866 lbs
- Length: 74 in. (188 cm)
- Width: 64.8 in. (164.6 cm)
- Height: 50 in. (127 cm)
- Warranty: 3 Year Comm / 5 Year Cons
- Engine Manufacturer
- Engine Type
- 747 cc
- Two Hydro Gear 10 cc pumps powering two Parker 12 cubic inch motors
- Wheel Size
- Front: 11 x 4.0-5; Drive: 20 x 10.50-8
- Fuel Capacity
- 8 gal. (30.3 L)
- Deck Size
- 52 in. (132.08 cm)
- Discharge Type
- Side; Optional: Bag, Mulch